PCM Telecom Hosting Services
Businesses today need technology solutions that help improve communications, while driving productivity across the enterprise. They also want reliable, high quality phone systems that simply work. And with your business in a constant state of change, you need a solution that’s both easy to learn, easy to use, easy to manage, and easy to budget.
Today, transforming your phone system is simple and cost effective, regardless of your business — whether you have five employees or five hundred. Our platform adapts and adjusts to your needs, seamlessly working the way you need it to. That way, you can focus on your business, not your communications system.
With PCM Hosting Services, You’ll Get a Platform That:
- Provides high quality, reliable cloud based solutions
- Utilizes modern features with enterprise capabilities
- Costs less up front and over time vs. traditional on-premise telephone systems
- Future proofs your communications system
You’ll Be Able To Leverage Powerful Features and Benefits Including:
- The flexibility to scale up or down as your needs change
- An effective, intuitive user interface
- Leading application integration – Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Total control, right from your fingertips through desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Limitless call routing features for optimal productivity
What is Hosted PBX & VoIP?
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) is the modern version of the traditional telephone closet. The new hosted, or “cloud” service model puts the brains of your phone closet into professionally maintained data centers, helping businesses like your to transform their communications and improve productivity; eliminating the need to purchase expensive, complex, depreciating phone system software and hardware. The service is managed and monitored 24/7, allowing you to focus on your business.
VoIP refers to phone services that are accessible through a high quality broadband connection. VoIP is typically more cost effective and scalable than traditional alternatives With both Hosted PBX and VoIP, you and your team can work from the office, home, or on the road, or through your smartphone, all while utilizing your company’s communications solution to help maintain and uplift your image and brand.